First make sure you have an updated firmware on your device.
You will need your m3u URL for Openbox, this will be emailed to you when order is processed.
If you have not already placed your order then Order Now!
1. Open Internet Browser
2. Copy and paste your m3u URL into the ADDRESS BAR and press enter
3. It will ask you to either save or save as
Choose SAVE AS and change the file name to WebTv
4. Copy the saved file from your computer to a USB stick then put the stick in the BACK of the Openbox
5. On the remote press the following:
– Network Local settings
– Network App
– Yellow button to read from USB
– If it is works it will say success
Download your m3u playlist and rename it as tvlist.m3u
Then transfer it to USB (Formatted as FAT32), stick it in and press the IPTV button and your playlist should load.